Hans has recently written a book on Mass Customisation which has been published in March of this year (2015) by Apress Publishers in New York. The book delves into the world of Mass Customisation, Industry 4, and the opportunities provided by new and future technologies, how things could be done and what could be improved. The book also talks about the future of Mass Customisation starting in the Cloud.
Hans’s vision has created his company to offer careful analysis and design of all administrative and production processes involved. They have developed an agile strategy for the implementation of Mass Customisation projects that incorporates all the necessary steps in every iteration. This makes adaption to a changing environment, easy.
Very early on Hans understood the importance of user interfaces which are easy to understand and use and leave the user in control. Likewise, he understood and was an early adopter to the idea of Agile software development – that is, that developing technology is a fluid process rather than a set project, with the goal posts continually shifting, as the customer’s business changes, their technology and markets as well as computer and software technology. Agile development involves the users in regular client feedback (at least every few weeks) and the developers are challenged to fix ‘real time’ issues and adapt to the client’s needs.
You can purchase Hans Kull’s book on Amazon available on both paperback and Kindle
Note from publisher: Distributed to the book trade worldwide by Springer Science+Business Media New York, 233 Spring Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10013. Phone 1-800-SPRINGER, fax (201) 348-4505, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.springeronline.com. Apress and friends of ED books may be purchased in bulk for academic, corporate, or promotional use. eBook versions and licenses are also available for most titles. For more information, reference our Special Bulk Sales-eBook Licensing web page at www.apress.com/bulk-sales
Hans Kull: Mass Customization: Opportunities, Methods, and Challenges for Manufacturers, Apress Media LLC New York, 2015. ISBN-13: 978-1-4842-1008-6 (print), 978-1-4842-1007-9 (electronic).
- S Hanoun, S Nahavandi, D Creighton, H Kull: Solving a multiobjective job shop scheduling problem using Pareto Archived Cuckoo Search, ETFA 2012, Emerging Technologies Factory Automation, IEEE, 17th Conference on; 01/2012
- Samer Hanoun, Saeid Nahavandi, Hans Kull: Pareto archived simulated annealing for single machine job shop scheduling with multiple objectives, ICCGI 2011, The Sixth International Multi-Conference on Computing in the Global Information Technology; 01/2011
- Hans Kull: Speech Synthesis: An Alternative Approach to a Different Problem. Proceedings of the First International Conference on Information Technology & Applications, Barthurst, Australia, 25-29 November 2002, IEEE, ISBN: 1-86467-114-9
- H. Kull, “Device And Method For Digital Voice Processing”, PCT patent application, international publication number WO 00/16310, 2000, Granted Aug 14th 2002, EP 1110203 B1
- Hans Kull “Zwei Algorithmen zur monotonen Konstruktion diskreter Strukturen” PhD Thesis, Diss ETH Nr. 9083, 1990
- H. Kull, Ernst Specker: Direct Construction of Mutually Orthogonal Latin Square. Computation Theory and Logic, In Memory of Dieter Rödding; 01/1987
- Hans Kull: Über eine Klasse von nichtlinearen Randwertproblemen: Änderung des kritischen Parameters bei Symmetrisierungen. Zeitschrift für angewandte Mathematik und Physik ZAMP 09/1980; 31